Click on icon for full résumé
- Minor in Business Administration
- Graduated in December 2019.
State House Correspondent at The Daily Hampshire Gazette (Fall 2019)
- Wrote weekly stories related to politics and government for the area, attended hearings, and events at the Massachusetts State House
- Developed relationships with sources in the area, including state legislators
Opinion Editor at The Daily Free Press (Spring 2018)
- Responsible for the opinion editorial content on BU’s student newspaper
- Edits and fact checks 14 columns per week
- Writes an editorial every night and leads discussion on selected topic with the editorial board
News Associate at The Daily Free Press (Fall 2017)
- Responsible for following writers assigned to a story
- Ensured each article included multiple sources and substantial coverage
- Fact checked and edited the first copy of stories
Staff Writer at The Daily Free Press (Fall 2016 + Spring 2017)
- Wrote 1-2 stories per week for the online and print editions of the paper
- Covered the Student Government beat.
- Reported on senate meetings and SG-related activities throughout the year.
SKILLS: AP Style, News Writing, Social Media, Copy Editing, Fact Checking
PROGRAMS: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, WordPress, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign